Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mackper is back on Fantage..

So it's true. IMMA BACK.
Hehe. I  don't know if Fantage read my messages or...?
I might have an idea on why I was banned. So it might be IP address. (i'm no computer expert). I go from my own home, to my dad's girlfriends, to her mom's once in awhile. 3 different locations. Fantage probably thinks 3 people are using my account. I don't know if I can change that or not. Buuuut it's letting me on at his girlfriend's, but I dunno about home. It's so confusing.
Anyway, while i've been gone i've been playing GTA 5, which, i'm pro at. I already got all 3 guys so bravo for me.
I haven't been up to much..
Just in a really annoyed mood. Like, anything annoys me. I'm just so uncomfortable and annoyed. I just wanna throw my computer across the room. My computer is being SO slow and annoying. I'm just really pissy. 

-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment