Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years!



Does anyone even make New Year's revolutions anymore? I mean, I've tried.. like, multiple times, and every single time, I never reach my goal.
Let's face it, were never gonna change.
I just cannot believe it's 2015 already! Time is going so fast.
I'm just gonna sit around on Fantage all night and chat on the blog. Other than that, nothing exciting. I have no friends to come over. 
I kind of want to drink... SPARKLING WINE. (it's fake wine.)
Everyone I know is probably smoking some weed and getting trashed while I'm at home playing Fantage.
Oh well. 
Parties are crazy on New Years.
There's wasted white girls going, "Where's my daddy? I want my phone! GIVE ME STARBUCKS!"
Oh, wait, that's every night.. Ooops..
But on my bucket list, I have a dream to go to New York and watch the ball drop. I'm promising myself I will.. But I do have some unrealistic wishes on there.. Like meeting the Kardashians, or making out with Channing Tatum...
I hope everyone has a fun filled night! Be safe though, there's crazies out there.
Let me know what you're doing for New Year's Eve, or even New Year's day.
Email me at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com OR hit me up on the chat.
-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment