Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mackper is banned on Fantage..




Yup, it's true. I'm banned. Why? I don't even think Fantage knows why they banned me.
Sooooo, yanno, i'm on Fantage everyday, all day. I never do anything bad. I don't bully, curse, scam, nothing. I've been a member since 2009 and not once have I ever been banned.
I get on Fantage last night, (12/26/14, around 1 A.M.) to..
"This account has been banned for 99 hours."
LITERALLY ME;
My mind went blank. I was so sad.
Okay shut up, I know i'm a little too old to be this upset over being banned from a 9 year old game- but it's addicting.
What pisses me off the most is that I have no idea why I was banned.
I could have been possibly hacked...
Which brings me to my next point...
IT MUST HAVE BEEN THIS SITE.
Basically you put in your email, email pass (which is so sketchy..) fantage user and pass and how much ecoins and gold you want, along with a free membership. 
Me then;

Me now;
.....seriously Kenzie?
How could I have been so stupid to give such personal details out?
Parent and school lecture: Don't ever give out personal information, people will scam you.
(Damn, I should have payed attention during grade school.)
So yeah, that site is a scam, and I'm not the only one who says so. On the YouTube, people complained about being banned as well.
But what if it wasn't even that site? It had to of been. I never gave out my password before.
Maybe I was just banned on accident or something. Whatever it was, it was pointless.
I'm a good girl.
I've emailed Fantage multiple times, they'll probably never get back to me.
4 days without Fantage. Greaaaat.
I love you all. I'll get through this. *tear*
-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment