Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Monday, December 22, 2014

It's that time of the year!

Is everyone excited for Christmas? I am. Kind of.
I mean, as you get older it doesn't really mean as much and it's not as fun as it used to be as a kid. 
Finding out Santa wasn't real was devastating. 
Let's be realistic here. A big fat man, in a red suit, who eats cookies and drinks milk, then delivers presents to your house from "the north pole" (God, I was a stupid child.)
Christmas came so fast.. Yesterday it was Thanksgiving.
I hate growing up. Everything is becoming a reality and my childhood memories are coming to a fade.
Anyway, Christmas was the day Jesus was born, right? Let's celebrate that. I'm no Jesus freak but I do pray and respect him. Everyone take the time and say thank you to him. (Even though people say that wasn't even his birthday... Damn world.) I hope everyone has an AWESOME Christmas. Smile and be cheerful!
And for the less fortunate, Merry Christmas! Appreciate your friends, family, and gifts. People aren't as blessed are you are.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
-Mackper



No comments:

Post a Comment