Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hello, it's Mackper. And this page is basically all about me.

Okay, so first off, i'm 15 years old. I turned 15 in September. My birthday is September 6th, 1999. 
I'm in 9th grade and I live in PA.
I have two younger sisters, 12 and 9. They're both brats. (cheerleaders)
I live with my dad and sisters. My mother isn't in the picture. She did drugs awhile back and is currently trying to get better.
I don't have a lot of friends just 2-3. I'm okay with that. LESS DRAMA.

My favorite food is chicken noodle soup, cosmic brownies, buffalo ruffles chips, cheese sticks, and a spinach salad. I'm obsessed with coke and pepsi (they taste the same.)

My favorite color is lime green. 
I love music, it's the only thing that calms me down.
I love donating to the homeless. I love giving things to others.

I love posting on social media about myself. I have tons of account and i'll give you some.

Instagram: kenziepersio (it might take me awhile to get back to you since I don't have my phone atm.)
But request me and in at least 1 day i'll let you follow me.
Snapchat: kenzieper (again, no phone, longer wait.)
I have a twitter but tbh, I dont even know my username.. I think it's @kenziepersio

Anyway, follow me or email me at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com

I love you all! Always smile!
SELFIE GAME STRONG.


No comments:

Post a Comment