Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

How I feel...

So, I know this is totally off topic of Fantage, but i'm in a really bad mood today.
Recently, I found out my best friend was dating my ex-boyfriend.
Let me re-phrase that...
My best friend is dating my ex-boyfriend
Oh yes, it's true.
I was so mad and tried acting cool but deep down I was like...
So do I have the right to be upset, angry, insecure, and betrayed?
I really liked the kid. It's not like it was a 2 week relationship, it was a few months. My ex friend and I had already gotten into multiple fights. It sucks cause she can use that against me....
This is really getting to me.
I've came to the conclusion....
selena gif
-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment