Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. How is everyone's day going?
I woke up at 9 this morning, kill me. ._.
I got GTA 5, Bose earphones, Victoria's Secret clothes, undies, and bras. I got perfume, too.
I GOT A GUITAR. FINALLY! IT'S ACOUSTIC.
I got a notepad with like 300 pages since I LOVE writing.
I got booooots.
I got makeup tooooo.
I got a North face sweatshirt.
I got a VS gift card.
American Eagle clothes.
My Christmas was pretty chill. How was yours? Let me know at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com OR catch me on the chat.
-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment